"Our students work for the common good, serve the community, care for the environment, and have a global perspective."
Providing educational instruction in a caring atmosphere, St. John’s:
● Fosters a sense of personal worth in each student
● Creates a caring community which is supportive of the best family values
● Provides a safe and secure environment for the physical and moral well-being of all its students
● Heightens the ecological awareness of students and their sense of responsibility towards world conservation
At St. John’s each individual is afforded the opportunity for optimal growth. As a school we see this growth as an on-going process that:
● Enables students to express themselves clearly
● Encourages curiosity and independence of thought
● Provides a programme tailored to individual needs, abilities and potential
● Challenges students to realise their potential
● Promotes physical development through an extensive athletics programme
● Encourages creative and cultural opportunities in an enriched fine arts programme
We believe that we must prepare individuals to cope with the complexities of a contemporary and rapidly changing society, thus St. John’s:
● Promotes a healthy lifestyle through an interest in lifetime sports and athletics, fostering team spirit and sportsmanship to help students to cope with the stresses of contemporary life
● Develops an open-mindedness towards new technology
● Encourages the purposeful use of materials and techniques to encourage lifelong learning
Your enquiry was sent successfully.
Something went wrong
Your enquiry was not sent successfully.
Please try again.
Too many attempts
Your enquiry was not sent as you tried sending too many times. Plesae try again later.