"Our students work for the common good, serve the community, care for the environment, and have a global perspective."
Providing educational instruction in a caring atmosphere, St. John’s:
● Fosters a sense of personal worth in each student
● Creates a caring community which is supportive of the best family values
● Provides a safe and secure environment for the physical and moral well-being of all its students
● Heightens the ecological awareness of students and their sense of responsibility towards world conservation
At St. John’s each individual is afforded the opportunity for optimal growth. As a school we see this growth as an on-going process that:
● Enables students to express themselves clearly
● Encourages curiosity and independence of thought
● Provides a programme tailored to individual needs, abilities and potential
● Challenges students to realise their potential
● Promotes physical development through an extensive athletics programme
● Encourages creative and cultural opportunities in an enriched fine arts programme
We believe that we must prepare individuals to cope with the complexities of a contemporary and rapidly changing society, thus St. John’s:
● Promotes a healthy lifestyle through an interest in lifetime sports and athletics, fostering team spirit and sportsmanship to help students to cope with the stresses of contemporary life
● Develops an open-mindedness towards new technology
● Encourages the purposeful use of materials and techniques to encourage lifelong learning
Your enquiry was sent successfully.
Something went wrong
Your enquiry was not sent successfully.
Please try again.