1. Complete and submit an application, which includes:
- Online application
- Health Form(download the form, fill in the form digitally and e-mail to admissions)
- Academic Form completed by a teacher from the student’s current school - PK through Grade 5 or Grade 6-12
- copy of birth certificate or ID
- school records for the last three years
- Dual Language Program application (Grades PK-5, where applicable)
- the results of any standardized tests (e.g., SAT, WIS, WIAT) that your child might have taken within the last five years
- any other relevant information (specific learning needs of your child, special program/modified courses that your child might have followed)
- digital photo of each parent for campus security card
- copy of the parent’s passport (one only required)
- payment of the application fee (1,000 Euros) - pay it online
2. Visit the campus
Recommended, but not required.
Interview in person, or over the phone with Admissions or a school principal
Where appropriate, an interview may be required with the guidance counselor, and/or the coordinators of the International Baccalaureate/Support Services, and the Support Services coordinator.
To reserve a place in the school we need to receive a completed:
Please contact the Admissions Office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +32 (0) 2 352 06 10 to request an admissions information packet.